This Agreement is entered into by and these Terms & Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the
“Agreement”) shall regulate the relationship between Silver Crown Investment LTD, with company No.
49480 IBC 2018, and registered at: Linns Building, Capetown, South Africa and the Grenadines
(hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and the user (a natural or legal entity) (hereinafter
referred to as the “Client”) of www.silvercrowninvestment.com (hereinafter referred as the “Website
- The Client confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted all information, conditions
and terms set out on Website which are open to be reviewed and can be examined by the public and
which include important legal Information.
- By accepting this Agreement, the Client agrees and irrevocably accepts the terms and conditions
contained in this Agreement, its annexes and/or appendices as well as other
documentation/information published on the Website, including without limitation to the Privacy
Policy, Payment Policy, Withdrawal Policy, Code of Conduct, Order Execution Policy and
Anti-Money Laundering Policy. The Client accepts this Agreement by registering an Account on the
Website and depositing funds. By accepting the Agreement, and subject to the Company’s final
approval, the Client enters into a legal and binding agreement with the Company.
- The terms of this Agreement shall be considered accepted unconditionally by the Client upon the
Company’s receipt of an advance payment made by the Client. As soon as the Company receives the
Client's advance payment, every operation made by the Client on the Investor App Platform shall
be subject to the terms of this Agreement and other documentation/information on the Website.
- The Client hereby acknowledges that each and any Operation, activity, transaction, order and/or
communication performed by him/her on the Trading Platform, including without limitation through
the Account, and the App, shall be governed by and/or must be executed in accordance with the
terms and conditions of this Agreement and other documentation/information on the App.
- By accepting this current agreement, the Client confirms that he/she is able to receive
information, including amendments to the present Agreement either via email or through the
- A client that is a legal entity can register with the Company not through the App but by sending
an email with its request to email@example.com. All terms and and conditions
contained herein, including without limitation to 1 to 5 above, shall at all times be applicable
to the Legal Entity and the latter shall conform with such terms and conditions, obligations and
rights at all times
- Account – means unique personified account registered in the name of the Client and which
contains all of the Client’s transactions/ operations on the Investor App Platform (as defined
below) of the Company.
- Top Up - means funding the Client account.
- Niboost Loans - means the amount the client wish to borrow to pay at later date. The minimum
period is 2 days while the maximum period is 30 days.
- Loan History - means the clients point of reference on the pending/repaid(plus due dates)
amount given to be paid at later date.
- Withdraw - means taking an action of execution to transact clients fund direct to his/her
mobile money account.
- Statement – means document setting out items of debit and credit between the client and
Investor App services.
- Invest - means a type of derivative instrument where the Client earns a payout if the
company Traders trade on Forex and other betting sites to earn 50% Profit. Sometimes the
market changes ending up loosing the investment. The CLIENT SUFFERS the Profit/Lose. Its
also means the execution of Client order(s) by the Company acting as the Client's
counterparty as per the terms of the present agreement.
- Sport Betting - means free daily matches predictions for some handpicked played matches in
the world of soccer. The predictions are 98% GUARANTEED WIN.
- Trading Signals – means trading predictions on the outcome/direction of the current stated
assets and its market.
- Market - means the market on which the Financial Instruments are subject to and/or traded
on, whether this market is organized / regulated or not and whether it is in abroad.
- Trader - means the person who provides BID and ASK prices for financial instruments or who
gambles on betting platforms or Casinos. They are professionals in what they do as per the
agreement but this doesn’t mean they are 100% Perfect on their given task.
- My Referrals – means the list of the clients a client refers according to his/her choice.
For avoidance of doubt, a predefined no. of referral is for the purposes of this Agreement
- Membership - means that the client decides to become a member in order to access the full
benefits of the accrued as per this terms.
- Services – means the services described in section 3 of this Agreement.
- My Inviter –means the person you received the full information about.The name might not real
sometimes. The name of the person who invited the client might be displayed according to
- Subject of the Agreement
- The subject of the Agreement shall be the provision of Services to the Client by the Company
under the Agreement and through the Trading Platform.
- The Company shall carry out all transactions as provided in this Agreement on an
execution-only basis, neither managing the account nor advising the Client. The Company is
entitled to execute transactions requested by the Client as provided in this Agreement even
if the transaction is not beneficial for the Client. The Company is under no obligation,
unless otherwise agreed in this Agreement and/or other documentation/information on the App,
to monitor or advise the Client on the status of any transaction, to make investments, or to
close out any of the Client’s open investment. Unless otherwise specifically agreed, the
Company is not obligated to make an attempt to execute the Client’s order using directives
more favorable than those offered through the Investor App.
- The Investment and Ancillary Services which the Company should provide under the terms of
the Agreement are stated below, and the Company will provide them in its capacity as a
Betting Online Company under the terms of this Agreement. The Services that the Company
provides in relation to one or more Financial Investment are the following (the list below
shall not be regarded as exhaustive):
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more Financial
- Execution of the orders on behalf of the Clients.
- Dealing on Own Account.
- Portfolio Management.
- Investment Advice.
- Ancillary Services
- Safekeeping and administration of the Financial Investment and buying and
selling Services for the Client’s Account, including custodianship and related
services such as cash/collateral management.
- Granting credits or loans to one or more Clients, where the firm granting the
credit or loan is involved in the transaction.
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of the
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION We collect information required to open an
account, to transact business effectively and to safeguard your assets and your
privacy. To do this, we gather information to help us assess your needs and
preferences. The information we collect directly from you includes information
required to communicate with you, including your name, mailing address,
telephone number, e-mail address. We also collect birth date and your location
USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information only as appropriate to provide you quality service and security. For
example, we may use the information collected from you to verify your identity and contact
information. We may also use this information to establish and set up your Investment account, issue
an account Name number and a secure password, maintain your account activity, and contact you with
account information. This information helps us improve our services to you, inform you about
additional products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
INVESTMENTS BASIC AGREEMENT
- The Investor hereby agrees to entrust to Silver Crown Investment LTD; Investor App (the
Investment Manager) the amount(s) stated in the investment account opening form and all
subsequent amounts invested thereafter by the Investor, to be invested together with other
investors’ funds for the purpose of the Investments specified in this Agreement as defined in
“Investments” above. Such amount shall be remitted to the Investment Manager upon the signing of
this agreement equivalent to creating an account through our Investor App.
- The Investment Manager undertakes to invest the amount entrusted to it by the Investor together
with the funds of other investors in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement
- The Investor has independently studied and is satisfied with the Investments. The liability of
the Investor is, however, limited to the funds entrusted to the Investment Manager in accordance
with this Agreement.
- The Investment Manager undertakes to maintain the funds entrusted to it separate from its own
assets and away from the claims of its creditors.
- The Investment Manager will not charge a sales fee or management fee but will share profit
generated from the Investments by distributing same on a pro-rata basis to all investors
including the Investor as follows:
- (Short Term Investment Contract)25 % of the profit on a pro-rata basis to the Investor
per week up to 14-20 days period (50% /12 Working Days).Weekly basis;
- 50 % of the profit to the Investment Manager.
- The Investment Manager shall accrue to the Investor his part of the profit received with respect
to the investments made in accordance with this Agreement immediately such payments are received
and cleared whether on principal, profit or any other account whatsoever.
- The Investment Manager shall provide the Investor with a statement of their investment on a
- The Investment Manager shall not be liable for any loss of capital invested under this Agreement
except it is proven that the Investment Manager breached the conditions of this Agreement either
through gross misconduct or is proven to be negligent in keeping or managing the said capital.
- This Agreement shall commence on the first investment made by the Investor.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- The Investment Manager hereby warrants that it is a duly formed and validly existing company
with Corporate and legal power to conduct the business of investment and perform its obligations
- The Investor irrevocably warrants that the funds invested in the Investment Manager are
legitimate funds with and of no criminal origin.
- This Agreement shall come into force upon the parties hereto executing these presents and will
remain in force until its termination as a result of breach of any of its covenants, if same was
not rectified within seven days of receipt of notice of breach in writing or on the
determination and redemption of all the Investments made on behalf of the Investor.
- Either party can voluntarily terminate this Agreement upon giving SIXTY DAYS’ notice of such
intention in writing to the other party.
- However, the termination of this contract under any of the above circumstances shall not affect
the existing obligations and liabilities of the parties herein
- Short Term Investments takes 1-20 days to mature
- Short Term Investment is paid out twice in 12 working Days at 50% Interest.
- Investor can only Invest Twice under his or her Identification Details.
- Loans should not be invested but withdrawn for other purposes.
- Investor shall not mislead other investors nor subscribers through writing, speech or audio.
- It takes 5 lately 6 days for investors fund to mature. 5-6 working days. The day of the
investment is never taken into account; If I invested my money on Wednesday, it will mature on
Wednesday the following week lately 11.00 P.M. Working against the above agreement will attract
account deactivation for 3 months without notice.
- Any notice pursuant to this Agreement shall be addressed to the parties’ addresses given on the
first page of these presents
OUR AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS
We may share information with affiliates if the information is required to provide the product or
service you have requested or to provide you the opportunity to participate in the products or
services our affiliates offer. We may also forge partnerships and alliances, which may include joint
marketing agreements, with other companies who offer high-quality products and services that might
be of value to our clients. In order to ensure that these products and services meet your needs and
are delivered in a manner that is useful and relevant, we may share some information with partners,
affiliates and alliances. This allows them to better understand the offers that are most relevant
and useful. The use of your personal information is limited to the purposes identified in our
relationship with the partner or affiliate.
NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party for
any reason, except as described below. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to
third parties where required by law to regulatory, law enforcement or other government authorities.
We may also disclose your information as necessary to credit reporting or collection agencies, or
when necessary to protect our rights or property. To help us improve our services to you, we may
engage another business to help us to carry out certain internal functions such as account
processing, fulfilment, client service, client satisfaction surveys or other data collection
activities relevant to our business. We may also provide a party with client information from our
database to help us to analyse and identify client needs and notify clients of product and service
offerings. Use of the information shared is strictly limited to the performance of the task we
request and for no other purpose. All third parties with which we share personal information are
required to protect personal information in a manner like the way we protect personal
RESTRICTION OF RESPONSIBILITY
If at any time you choose to purchase a product or service offered by another company, any personal
information you share with that company will no longer be controlled under our Privacy Statement. We
are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of sites we link to and have no control
of the use or protection of information provided by you or collected by those sites. Whenever you
elect to link to a co-branded Web site or to a linked Web site, you may be asked to provide
registration or other information. Please note that the information you are providing is going to a
OPTING OUT OF DISCLOSURES OF NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may direct us not to disclose non-public personal information to certain non-affiliated third
parties. To opt out of sharing non-public personal information with non-affiliated third parties,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. An opt out election made by one account owner of a
joint account is applicable to all account owners of the joint account. An opt-out election must be
on the user's computer for record keeping and security purposes. It allows us to enhance user
experience while browsing our app. Silver Crown Investment issues cookies upon landing on our
website and our Investor App, unless the cookie settings on user's browsers are disabled. Please be
notified that by turning off cookie tracking in your browser, some of our services might become
unusable such as promotions or registration. Cookies used by us do not contain any personal
information nor do they contain account or password information. They merely allow the site to
recognize that a page request comes from someone who has already logged on. To administer and
improve our web site, we may use a third party to track and analyse usage and statistical volume
information, including page requests, form requests, and click paths. The third party may use
cookies to track behaviour and may set cookies on behalf of us. These cookies do not contain any
personally identifiable information.
Unless otherwise indicated for a service, any communications or material of any kind that you e-mail
or otherwise transmit through the services, including information, data, questions, comments or
suggestions will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. By accepting this Agreement,
you grant a license to us to use your Communications in any way we think fit, either on the
website,app or elsewhere, with no liability or obligation to you. We are free to use any idea,
concept, know-how or technique or information contained in your communications for any purpose
including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products. We are entitled, but not
obligated, to review or retain your communications. We may monitor your communications to evaluate
the quality of service you receive, your compliance with this Agreement, the security of the Web
site, or for other reasons. You agree that such monitoring activities will not entitle you to any
cause of action or other right with respect to the way we monitor your communications. In no event
we will be liable for any costs, damages, expenses or any other liabilities incurred by you as a
result of our monitoring activities.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Statement. In the event we materially change this
Privacy Statement, the revised Privacy Statement will promptly be posted to the websites or app and
we will post a notice on our websites informing you of such changes. You agree to accept posting of
a revised Privacy Statement electronically on the website as actual notice to you. Any dispute over
our Privacy Statement is subject to this notice and our Customer Agreement. We encourage you to
periodically check back and review this policy so that you always will know what information.
Because of sharp and substantial changes in currency rates the client's orders may be executed at the
rates which differ significantly from stated in the orders. For example, in the case when the price
breaks out of the trading range and leaves on the chart an empty space with no trading activity
(such situation is called gap). The order will be executed at the price first appeared after gap.
Likewise placing orders for reducing losses/profits may be inefficient as market conditions may make
it impossible to execute these orders.n we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it.
The beauty of free bets is that they tend to come in all different shapes and sizes – and from all
different kinds of bookmakers, too. If you head on over to our Betting Tips page you’ll see a series
of opportunities available to you depending on the country you’re based in, from new customer offers
to free bets and so much more.
WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURE FOR INDIVIDUAL AND CORPORATE CLIENTS
- An online withdrawal request is required. This is made available on the client portal, under the
Withdrawal menu. The request option is only available when the account has been verified and
holds the respective balance.
- Withdrawals are processed via the same method used for deposit. In cases where this is not
possible the Company may suggest an alternative method, provided that the necessary proof of
account ownership is available.
- Withdrawals can be requested anytime but requests after 18:00 GMT+3 will be processed the next
business day. For mobile money withdrawals the turnaround time is one (1_3) working day from the
date of receipt of the request.
- For bank wire transfer processing time can take up to 2-3 working days (COMING SOON). 5. The
minimum amount for withdrawal through Mobile is $50 while that of mobile money is $5.
- International transfers take 3-6 working days depending on the banking procedure of the
beneficiary bank. (COMING SOON)
- Once the withdrawal request is approved, the amount will be automatically deducted from the
client’s account and maintain any PENDING SERVICE.
- It is the client’s responsibility to make sure his or her account is funded.
- Investors App is not responsible for less amount(s) that are liquidated due to a withdrawal
- Investor App is not responsible or liable for withdrawals because a client has shared their
portal password with someone else. Please keep your password safe and secure.
- The portal account holder must also be the beneficiary of the withdrawal request. Investor App
does not accept any third-party payments
- For corporate account, the beneficiary bank account must be in the name of the company and only
the authorized signatory can request for withdrawal unless there is a given Special Power of
Attorney to an agent or representative.
- For Joint Accounts, withdrawal request made through portal is deemed agreed by all account
- Once the withdrawal request is approved, it can no longer be cancelled. Client will receive a
transaction sms once the request is acknowledged and approved by the payment department of
Silver Crown Investment.
- Silver Crown Investment reserves the right to reject a withdrawal request if any of the
- Clients account has a pending credit.
- Account balance is no longer sufficient.
- The performed service activity is under investigation due to suspicion of system
manipulation or fraud.
- Client has failed to provide the required information.
- In case you are not 100% satisfied with our services and products you can apply for a return
request using the Complaint Handling Procedure available on our this terms.
- Please note that you are entitled to a return of any funds available unless loss occurrences on
investment. 18. All personal information, payment details and documents provided by the client